Just do it!
Don’t ponder! Don’t hesitate! Just do it! It will be over before you know it. This is how my wife describes her experience with S90d thus far.
Like me and probably way more, my wife has worked out with P90x, Insanity, Slim@6, Turbo fire, and God only knows what else. I believe she has some true and awesome reviews for each listed workout program.
1. P90x – Workouts are too long and too many pushups
2. Insanity – To much for the working class Mom
3. Slim@6 – Boring
1. P90x – Works if you have time and stick to nutrition
2. Insanity – Mental Strength
3. Slim@6 – Easy to follow
Now here is her review on S90d
Cons – Resistance workouts could be longer
Pro – Challenging but achievable
I do agree and understand her reviews. In my experience they all will work if you “Just Do It”. There are pros and cons for any workout plan. Find out what works for you and run with it.
Supreme 90 Day 11 – 15 Day
I usually give a day by day review but I will give an overall view today.
My core is really benefiting from this workout. I can feel and see the difference. At first I was worried about the short workout times but let me describe two benefits.
1. Pacing – There is no such thing with this workout. Since the workout times are not long you will subconciously work harder with each movement knowing that time to complete is right around the corner.
2. Recovery – You will have the energy and durability for the next workout. S90d does not overwork your body.
I am actually a few minutes away from my next workout, Day 16 Ultimate Ball. This will be my 3rd round. I am looking forward in seeing my progress.